Situated on top of the Welbedacht cliff tops 3km from Knysna Town, the Lodge overlooks the Knysna Lagoon and the Outeniqua mountains. The theme of the Lodge is one based on natural beauty with stone and wood architecture combining to give that comfortable earth feel.
Four of the suites have magical views onto the Knysna lagoon from every corner of the room. The fifth and sixth suite while still enjoying lagoon views are embedded in indigenous “fynbos” surroundings attracting numerous bird species and giving that “hidden away” feeling. Enjoy a relaxing spa-bath while gazing into infinity. All the suites have double showers with views and are private.
The lodge is a family run business that prides itself on personal service and ensuring an unforgettable experience for all.
- 6 Suites & 1 Family Unit (sleeps 2 adults 3 children)
- Rim flow Swimming Pool which overlooks the lagoon
- Main Lodge with fire place, library and comfy lounge area with cd player.
- All Suites have ensuit bathrooms, air conditioning, underfloor heating (bathroom), twin beds or double beds, tea and coffee, 100% percale bedding, honesty bar, private deck, panoramic views, TV MNET, movie channels, dressing room and Ipod Docking Station.
- The family suite is attached to the main lodge, with separate dressing room, large private deck overlooking the lagoon. The children’s room is at the back of the unit and has a Sony play station/DVD player. Baby sitting is available on request.
- Camp cot available.
- 4 Star Graded AA & THGSA
Champagne and oysters, sunset cruises and sundowners on the deck around the swimming pool are a few of the experiences to look forward to.
Terms and Conditions
All rates subject to change.
Rates include Bed and Breakfast
All rates quoted are per person and include VAT, Taxes and Gov. Levies