Number Eleven is tucked away at the Heads in a beautifully landscaped garden, with timber walkways leading directly to the beach and lagoon. This five-star self-catering villa with unparalleled lagoon views has been refurbished to a very high standard and forms part of The Milkwood Collection.
Light and contemporary living spaces lend a tranquil ambience. With four en-suite bedrooms and an additional TV room/5th bedroom, this stylish family home can accommodate 10-12 people. A large open-plan dining room and a kitchen stocked with Le Creuset cookware, inspire easy entertaining.
Surrounded by a lush garden is the award-winning, infinity-edged swimming pool and outdoor dining area. A covered bar counter with both charcoal and gas BBQs, make this an outstanding space to relax with family and friends.
Additional features include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi is available throughout the house
- Clearguard security screens and window bars in all bedrooms
- Secure, electronic gated parking for two vehicles
- Firewood supplied
- Complimentary kayaks and paddleboards are available from the beach area below Under Milkwood Resort
- Limited boat moorings subject to availalbility and possibility to swing at anchor
- Board games & library of DVD’s available at Reception
- Daily housekeeping service
- In-house laundry service
- Close proximity to the Knysna Heads and restaurants.