Beacon House is situated on the Eastern Head in Knysna. These striking sandstone headlands flank the deep and sometimes treacherous channel which floods the Knysna lagoon. Beacon House boasts views both across the lagoon towards the Outeniqua mountains and out to sea. Make this your base as you explore the wonders that characterise this spectacular Garden Route town.
It is against the Eastern head at the mouth to the Indian Ocean, that Beacon House has been created, featuring 4 ultra-spacious and luxurious self-catering apartments. Each of the serviced apartments provides guests with the flexibility of a self-catering environment allowing optimal freedom to design your own itinerary. The design reflects an easy living holiday atmosphere, whilst incorporating sleek modern finishes.
A walkway in front of the development provides residents with access to the various stunning view points at the Heads.
All Apartments have the following features:
- 3 Bedroom apartments, 2 exquisite bathrooms (main en suite)
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchens with fridge, freezer, gas and electric hob, oven and microwave
- Scullery with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Air conditioning and under floor heating
- Gas fireplace
- HD television with the full bouquet of DSTV channels and PVR recorder
- DVD player
- Electronic safe
- Spacious sun decks with patio furniture. sun loungers and Weber braai (barbeque)
- Free internet access in foyer only